Service Provider Application Investment Advisor Form Startup Service Provider Form
The SME Service Provider Marketplace is an online community for startups that require value-added services to help grow their business. Our mission is to help all entrepreneurs have an amazing experience and outcome when using the SME platform. We believe the key to the marketplace is creating trust and accountability. Entrepreneurs who use SME want to know that the service providers they are hiring can get the job done right. Similarly, our service providers want to know that the funds are secured and they will be paid appropriately for the work they complete.
At SME, we measure performance very actively and reward the best service providers. Our entrepreneur review system, allows business owners the opportunity to rate the service providers and provide direct feedback for other entrepreneurs. As a service provider, you can quickly gain a reputation as being the best of breed, ultimately increasing your brand name recognition.
- Increased clientele - Access to hundreds of startups and entrepreneurs that need your value added services.
- First Look - Connect with pre and post funded startups that need assistance to grow their business.
- Insider Knowledge - Insight into SME’s funding process and the startups that are applying on our platform.
- Built in Trust - Gain the trust of entrepreneurs who have come to our platform seeking assistance.
- Funded Startups - Knowledge that the startups have the funds to afford your services
- Exclusivity - Joining an elite club of service providers will help increase your brand recognition in the startup community as well as your bottom line.
- Build Your Brand -By becoming the leader in your space and leap ahead of your competition
- *BONUS – Service providers that sign up before March 2013, will receive one month of free service
01 About SME
Smart Money Entrepreneurs is a broker/dealer-based equity crowdfunding platform for startup entrepreneurs seeking a revolutionary and new source of funding. Startups will be able to raise seed capital online from a large number of accredited and unaccredited investors. Investors who want to fund strong startups will be able to purchase equity shares in early stage companies, or provide corporate debt.Learn More
02 How Does it Work
We make equity crowdfunding simple and safe. Entrepreneurs have a 4 step process to get listed. Investors and Independent analyst must have a background check to validate their participation. Service providers are selected so startups have reliable and quality services at their disposal. All of these parts combine to create SME’s vibrant and successful crowdfunding platform.Learn More
03 Entrepreneurship Education
Watch a preview of our recent successful entrepreneurship event, How To Get Funding From A Shark! The event provided entrepreneurs with practical advice on how to get funding, from real investors and successful CEOs. The event also featured celebrity investor Daymond John, from the hit ABC TV show Shark Tank! The full video will be released in by the end of January 2013.Learn More